Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wicked!








So my great friend Monica took me to see Wicked for my birthday today. We saw the 2:00 showing because we are old now and figured we would fall asleep at the 8:00 showing. That's what happens when your 32 and when your friend is prego. I recommend everyone to see this show, it was the best! After, we had dinner at my fav. place to get a honey vanilla latte, the Urth Cafe, and finished the day off with shopping at the Grove. Thank you Monica for a great day!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous!!!

Great blog post Tate!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I had a great time with you. Even though you are getting old and I am preggo we had a full day, I was impressed that we made it until 11:30pm! It does not compare to the craziness to our wild ice blocking days but had a great time, haha!