Monday, March 9, 2009

Zaccaheus was a weee little man!

So, I love my son Elias! For a school assignment he had to do a biography book report and share it with his class. So I thought we'd be sneaky and slip a Bible story in there. We worked hard on it and wrote it as evangelistically (not a word, but it works) as we could. But leave it up to Elias to seal the deal. When I got his report back, I was reading through the comments and at the end it says, "Elias, I liked the song. You were very brave to sing to the class." I ask Elias about it and he tells me, "Yah, mom no one in the class ever sang during their book report so I thought I would sing Zaccahues Was A Weee Little Man". I love the innocence!!! I pray it stays with him...

3 comments:

Carrie Allen said...

niiice.

Mel said...

Awesome.

Kennedy was 'sneaky' and got her teacher to read an entire Charity Churchmouse book to the class out loud BAHAHA.

Cece said...

That is the cutest thing ever