Tuesday, June 23, 2009

VBS

VBS has been a success so far, it really has.  Especially in our family, our kiddos are really getting a lot out of it.  Ryah was trying to tell me about the bad man Stanley that makes us say bad things.  I kept questioning her, telling her I didn't know who she was talking about, soon to realize it was Satan, not Stanley (those two names are commonly mistaken for one another I'm sure, sorry if you're reading this and your name is Stanley, you have my apologies).  Then there was the story of how to obtain a rabbit if she wants one.  You see a magician came to VBS and made a bunny appear in a cage.  So she tells me, all she has to do is put an old toy in our dogs cage and then put a blanket over it and say some words and then when she lifts the blanket off there will be a bunny in there.  It's all good though they all have learned some legitimate great lessons this week and are having a blast!  Great job Brenda!!!

1 comment:

Monica Moore said...

Haha! Funny that she didn't remember the magic words are Please and Thank You for the bunny to appear. Love that girl!