Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Growing up...


There is officially only 2 weeks of school left for my kiddos!  I can't believe how fast time goes by. Next year I'll have a 3rd grader and 1st grader.  Tonight we had open house and my son was Christopher Columbus, he did an amazing job!  My daughter was so proud to show us around her classroom and all of her accomplishments from this year!  I am so proud of them!  I am excited for the summer, to soak in time with them.  They are growing up so fast and each stage is exciting and fun!  Everyone always says it goes by in the blink of an eye and I am already feeling it!  I want to take advantage of every moment with them.  Being a mom can sometimes seem so unimportant, but it is by far the greatest job that I could ever be given.  3 lives to invest into, 3 little people to pour Christ into, 3 kiddos to give my all to.  God has counted me worthy to take care of 3 of His kiddos, to make sure they are loved, cared for, poured into, and grow up to know and love Him.  When I'm old, I want to have 3 kiddos who still love hanging with their mom and are serving Jesus with their whole heart, and that begins now.




No comments: