Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Oh Scout!

So do I need to be worried when my 6 year old daughter tells me she wants pink hair and a tatoo?  I tell her she has to wait until she is 18 to make these decisions and she tells me 14 would be a good age!  I am seeing a lot of me in her and I guess I turned out o.k. (for the most part)!  She is so adorable, everything this girl sets her mind to she takes to the next extreme.  For instance you have to see this girl hoola hoop, she does trick while hoola hooping and since she's mastered that she's now moved on to extreme jump roping!  I'm not kidding!  Her art is amazing, she goes out on the street in front of our house with her sidewalk chalk and doesn't come up for hours until her masterpiece is finished, and at that point she is covered in chalk and her hair is always wild!  On Saturday we were at a wedding reception at someone's house and the lady of the home comes out to me with her camera and tells me she has a picture she wants me to see.  She said she glanced out her kitchen window and there is my daughter laying down on a limb of a tree she had climbed, just sitting there chilling!  At a wedding reception!  All this to say, she is amazing and I love her!!!

No comments: