Thursday, October 2, 2008

More conversations...

Driving in the car with Cade and it's silent...

Cade: Mom, Jesus loves me.

Me: Yes He does, does he love me too?

Cade: No. But He will love you someday mom.

Me: Cade, Jesus doesn't love me?

Cade: No mom.

Next morning driving again and it's silent...

Cade: Mom, Jesus loves you now.

(I kept thinking is God trying to speak to me through this kid, am I in sin or something. Either way I guess I'm good now!:)

And of course Ryah is amazing... I pick her up from class today and she says "mom, don't open the front pocket of my back pack I've got a cricket in there." Sure enough we get home and there is a one legged cricket in her backpack! I just hope he lost his leg prior to being kept in solitary confinement by Ryah. She also informed me that she is teaching the other kids on the playground how to catch lizards, and she has been successful so far, I think she should start charging for these things!

1 comment: